Saturday, August 11, 2012

And it has begun...

Well, the time has come. There is no more trying to extend summer because kids will be starting back to school in just 11 short days! I have been in the school on and off this week, but really haven't got to dive in too much because of my room not getting cleaned until Friday and the internet having problems.  I have gotten most of my furniture put where it needs to be, and I seemed to make 5 tables fit even though I thought there was no way! Here are a few pics of the little bit of progress.

 There is still a lot of junk covering the tables that needs to find a home!

 My newly organized library. Now it just needs labels!

I got my CAFE menu up!! I am sooo excited about implementing the Daily 5 and CAFE this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment